Pardon my lack in writing, does anyone read this anyway? It's a good place to write even if no one is reading it.
-I'm trying to figure out the KLOVE music pattern. Should I be hearing the same song twice in one day? Wait, should I be hearing multiple songs twice in the same day? Better yet, should I be singing a song and then turn the radio on to find that song playing (for the third time?)
-Ok, I'm not sure why I've started to listen to KLOVE again, because it really bugs me that they repeat their songs, BUT, during my listening sessions on one of my many trips in the car I discovered the following about a few churches and their interesting practices:
A. A certain church here in the U.S allows cell phones to be used as a way of "ministering" to the congregation. Yes, cell phones are used during the sermon! More specifically, twitter is used and messages are displayed on the projector for all to see. What? Interesting.
B. A lady pastor (thoughts on women pastors anyone?-- personally i don't believe there should be women pastors) initiated an evening service where dog owners can allow their pets to worship with them during service! Yeah, the thought came to her as she was reading a passage from Scripture that said something about letting all of creation worship God (Psalm 90?). It happened that as she was reading her dog was lying at her feet. Ok, this is just weird.
Who knows what you'll hear on KLOVE.
My back is REALLY hurting, and my legs might experience charlies this evening. Too much Israili dancin' this past Saturday my calfs hurt so bad! Off to do a little planning before I go to sleep.
Are you living to suffer and die? Are you DENYING, TAKING UP YOUR CROSS, and FOLLOWING Christ, everyday?
6 comments:
hi elaine!,
whats up?i love your blog! well i love you and i am proud to call you my sister! love you
love - mary
wowowowowowowo
what is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are a cool chick!
you need to Blog more
oh heven oh earth!!!! oh my!
Post a Comment