Friday, December 26, 2008

Short and Sweet

Since the hour is drawing near and I really need to get some sleep....

I'll just give you a brief update.

Katie Paulus is moving away--a dear co-worker at the bookstore. We spend so many great hours together, on the road, on the phones, on the computer.....I thank her for inviting me to her wedding and for being a reflection of God's gentleness.

I'm turning 20 tomorrow! Gasp!? My plans are to be on the front lines at abortion clincs for about 4 hours, have a nice lunch with a friend, and rest! I enjoyed a great time of laughter with some of my sweet friends this evening by taking me to the Cheesecake factory and the holiday lights at the beach.

I had an amazing time in Illinois and can't wait to return again next winter. I felt the joy of being such an impact in another person's life, was able to relax (despite the fact that we never went to be before 12am)....

My brother Mason is a senior this year. Scary. Pray that he knows the God of this universe cares about him SO MUCH and that he has a purpose and a calling in Christ.

I started writing a Christmas letter (our family has never completed or sent one and I wanted to do that this year..) We will see what happens.

If you read this, please post so I know to keep up with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the new look!:):):):) love you elaine mary*