Saturday, March 7, 2009

Movie Insights

I really love how I think--this time after seeing the movie "Bolt".

I usually try to find the positive in everything and how things really relate to God.
Well, we can look at Penny kind of like God, Bolt a lost and confused person who doesn't know who he is in Christ---his true identity and purpose is shaped by that of the world (the movie industry in this case), and Mittens the Cat as the people God puts into our life who have been hurt by the world(owners), and those who can really see a situation for what it really is (Mittens really saw that Penny loved Bolt). You know in real life, it sometimes takes someone like Mittens to "snap us out" and bring us to reality. I find it cool that God can use people to speak the truth to us and in the process changes them as well! It's great to be able to see such truths in a movie like this.

It's funny that I was sharing again this morning with Mom how I really want to help people understand who they are in Christ and why they belive what they believe.

I need to go rest now. Blessings!

No comments: