Sunday, November 15, 2015

A long, long, way back home

Something short to update everyone who's wondered about this crazy adventure called "my life in God".  My life is not my own. But I'm excited to pen the stories of a life in Someone who's scope and plan are far more than I could think or imagine. Jesus has invited me into HIS story. I play an active part of what's happening and what will happen. How incredible? 

So, if you've journeyed with me in any capacity (at home, abroad, near or far), you probably know that the most recent train on the journey of life (I boarded December of 2014) led me back home to the beach to live with my family again. :) It was clearly a God move. It was a hard move. Leaving dear friends and what had become family in the burg but it was a move that was needed to continue moving forward. 

And so, I've been here almost a year, still without transportation of my own for almost two years, and wrestling with the waiting.  Wrestling with the promises. Wrestling with hope deferred. But greatly encouraged to see that there is something happening and something on the horizon. And, I serve the God who acts on my behalf...suddenly. I feel like the suddenly will soon happen. Where He will move quickly and reward those who diligently seek Him. And so I'm reminded through the day to day that He's faithful. And that I'm here for such a time as this.  I'm so blessed to be working and to be planted exactly where I'm suppose to be planted in this season. But this isn't my final destination. 

More to come. 

But to those who read, how can I pray for you? How can I support you? How can I partner with what the Lord is doing in and through you?

No comments: