Well, since I've been online this evening far longer than I anticipated (hmmm...this seems to happen quite frequently actually)...I'll give you the short version of the semi-long version update.
I've been up a total of 15 hours now.
Got up at 6:45 am this morning, talked to mom about my weird dream (yes, the dream including marrying people who were already married, thinking i was supposed to marry someone else, and various other weird things), got a quick bite to eat (cranberry sauce and ezekiel bread english muffin! delicious!) then headed to VWW (the first abortion clinic of the day)
was at VWW 7:30-9:00am,
stopped in at the lovely Wawa (great coffee for really cheap! and they even have string cheese!! ) ,
traveled to the second abortion clinic, Ingleside, stayed from 10-12pm. We think a baby was saved! Yes! I talked with a couple who were really interested in what I had to say (walkers) and they went in then came immediately back out. Awesome praise the Lord! Emily and I talked about wanting to memorize Psalm 119. Looking forward to that. Thankfully, on my way to Ingleside, I didn't run any read lights this time, yes, I ran a red light and didn't really know till I was halfway though the intersection. On Virginia Beach Blvd mind you.
after this clinic, I went to the lovely Miss Teagle's home where we had our staff lunch of delightful grilled sandwiches (and kiwi), we prayed, and talked, and bundled up again for the last and final clinic of the day, Hillcrest! (over the hill we went!...har har)
Hillcrest lasted from 1:30-3:30, prayed, had some great conversation with Mike (as usual), some other interesting converstion which is not worth noting, got a little emotional over disturbing signs from someone who comes out to protest with us....good to be reminded of it though, you can get so "hard" and used to it.
and then, i went home. got online for a little while, ate a great hamburger made by my mom and corn salad, updated mom on the day's events, got ready for the evening with the girls...
we went to panera, was able to take melody c. with me which was nice, we got to talk in the car about good things, good fellowship with everyone, productive conversation.
this is becoming the long version and so i will say goodnight.
Blessings and peace ~elaine
1 comment:
ha ha i love you siS hey what is katie's blog? i love you mary:)
Post a Comment