after a day of mood swings related to the feminine way.....
Ok, so I'm a little T.O at Public Partnerships, LLC for making my life just a tiny bit more crazy than it should be. Of course, I should have been keeping up with my hours LONG before now, but I haven't and have paid the consequence. But it makes it no simpler that they have weird ways of paying you, ie: after working 2 months you get your first paycheck, ok. not so brilliant.
I'm also tired of waiting for abortion to end. for women to turn away. for people other than Life Ministries (the 5 of us) to come out and pray on behalf of these children! when will the church wake up to the stark reality that murder of innocent lives is happening EVERY single day!!!??
oh, and I'm feeling the continued sadness of the loss of a dear friend back in march. i look forward to the day when the pain isn't as heavy and the memory is faded to where i can fully reflect on the good. i also look forward to the day when God shows me the good that has come out of all of this.
decougpauge. it's a delightful thing, however, don't spend 4 or 5 hours working on it! You really do go crazy, like I did. Of course it never helps to know that the time you spent on your craft ate up into precious time that could have been spent on "more important" tasks such as writing a tithe check, or figuring out stupid pay checks. but, it was needed. and I need to not worry about doing fun things! that are needed in life.
did i mention that i'm a bit tired of having 3 different jobs, with money flow that is a wee bit "inconsistent"? I'm so negative, forgive me. I'm THANKFUL that Lord has placed me in these positions and I continue to try a find the joy through it all.
ever have the feeling where you thought you knew what you were supposed to be doing, had some peace about it, thought it was what God wanted you to do, then you are blasted with new information (or in my case not as new) where you start to re-evaluate your whole route entirely, how to get from where you are to where you want to be.....um, yeah. I think I'm feeling that a wee bit.
I want to be: able to worry about NOTHING, able to stay home more than ONE or TWO days a week, fully content.
signing off.....
2 comments:
rggg!!!!! people! COMMENT!
hhhhhhhhhu! i love you elaine you are the best!!1!1!! i am now going up there to give you a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment