Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 3: Frolicking about Champaign + flowers

I'm going to have to address this alarm situation with my dear sister. The alarm went off probably 3 times this morning!!!!

Good breakfast around 8 this morning (it included bacon--two days in a row!)

Mrs. Graham and I left around 8:45 and headed to the Kohler showroom to look at stuff for the new bathroom project that will hopefully be started VERY soon (downstairs next to Carissa's room). We are thinking it'll be an Italy or Paris theme. :)

I might move up to Rachel's room after she leaves, not sure yet.

Ran errands most of the day with Mrs. Graham--went to serveral different places, found some GREAT postcards and will have to soon determine who will recieve them. Went out to eat for lunch but can't remember the name of the place, it started with an M. The menu was like Panera, atmosphere not at all.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition is here and we stopped by the place (the ministry) called Salt and Light--not sure if they are doing anything there but that's where the family that was selected ministers. It was pretty busy, lots of volunteers (they never show them on the show so i never knew they had any)

Got home around 2 in the afternoon---made about 6 flower arrangements in the shed, enjoyed a lovely apple cider slush, took me about 4 hours total--3 and 1---it POURED down rain (lots of lightning and thunder too!! SO GREAT!) so I stayed in the shed for a while continuing the project
Ate dinner, continued the project,

got to talk with my family tonight, at least most of them. :-)

It's going to start getting busy VERY soon. Hopefully I'll be able to write every single day, but work and school begin this week.

Need to peace out as I need to get ready for bed and then begin working on my school assignments! :D

1 comment:

Dianne said...

awwwww, i SO miss thunderstorms and rain! enjoy them for me!!