Wednesday, August 8, 2012

10 days

I like today's date. 8/8/12.  Even numbers. Restful. The end of something good to start something new. Today marks 10 days till I embark, surrender, open wide the gates, fully plunge into the river of Living Water, drink deep, maybe lack sleep but certainly find full rest in Christ.  

Yes, I'll be leaving for the beautiful hills of Northern Virginia to immerse myself in the Word, to sit before my Maker, the One who holds all of my life and plans in His hands, to partner with others towards One thing, the only thing in life that matters---seeking Christ's purpose, Jesus' heart for this broken world, and loving Him with ALL. 

I'm so expectant.  

New things.

Good things. 

Spirit falling afresh and anew. 

He's already showed me how He can provide. He's teaching me patience. He's showing me that direction is coming. Trust Me, He says. 

I'll try my best to post updates here with all the Lord is doing while I'm away. 

Your prayers and friendship mean so much to me.





No comments: